Monday 27 February 2012

March Glossy Box



I know I subscribed late in the month, but I swear I received February's Glossy Box yesterday. On first impressions, I can't say I'm massively impressed with this month. Then again, I'm not too sure what it's going to take for me to be blown away? Maybe I'm hoping for a bit too much?


Anyway that aside this is what I received:


DuWop Venom Gloss in Buttercup
I've owned a clear DuWop Lip Venom before and I loved the effect of it. I'm looking forward to trying a coloured one even though it is quite a sheer nude shade.


Dr Bronner Lavender Hand Sanitiser
I donated this to my mum immediately as I cannot stand anything Lavender scented. That's twice out of the 2 boxes I've had that has contained something Lavender scented and it gives me a headache. Also thought it amusing that my dad knew the Dr Bronner brand as the "brand that did the crap shampoo"!


Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Relaxing Balm
This smells absolutely delicious and did smooth my fly-away hairs. Not sure I'll get much use out of it though as my hair isn't a big fan of products.


BM Beauty Pure Mineral Eyeshadow
Nice, finely milled powder with good pigmentation. My only complaint is with the colour I received, which is identical to the purple Mac pigment I already own, and have barely ever touched. But hey, Glossy Box aren't mind readers.


Como Shambhala Invigorate Shower Gel
I think this is my favourite product in the box, since you can't really go wrong with a good shower gel. This is going straight in my wash bag and being used for travel. I haven't used it yet but I love the fresh scent although I'm annoyed to see it also contains Lavender. Granted the Lavender part of the scent isn't too strong that I notice it so I'll let that go.


So all in all it was alright, nothing hugely special. I just hope my future boxes don't contain as much bloody Lavender or my mum will just be inheriting the lot. The jury is still out...

No comments:

Post a Comment