Wednesday 8 February 2012

Decleor Aroma Night Beauty Cream - Regenerating

On a recent visit to The Titanic Spa I was given a free Decleor gift set with my full body massage treatment. I have this terrible habit of leaving gift sets in their boxes for absolutely ages before even trying them, which is pretty much what happened with this one. 


I have finally got round to actually opening it and trying the products included and I absolutely love them. Out of the entire set there has been one stand out for me and that would be the Aroma Night Beauty Cream which promises to "replenish the skin’s energy levels and cell communication, maintain nutrition and moisture levels and promote skin renewal". I've been using this every night and have definitely noticed a difference in that my skin feels a lot more moisturised when I wake up. My face is almost glowing in a morning, which I can tell you is not usually the case.


For me the best part of this beauty cream is the scent, which is a relaxing combination of Sweet Almond, Cherry and White Musk. It's so fresh and zingy yet relaxing so you can float off to the land of nod feeling all fresh and clean. This is definitely something I would repurchase as I can't imagine a night without slathering my face in it before bed.


On a side note the gift set also included a mini Bougie Parfumee Scented Candle which smells absolutely devine. I can't seem to find a full sized version of this on the website which makes me not want to burn the one I have and save it as long as I can. Does anyone know where you can buy Decleor Candles?

No comments:

Post a Comment