Tuesday 29 November 2011

Red Lips

With Christmas rapidly approaching, it's time for the party season to begin. Nothing says 'Christmas Party' to me more than bold, red lips but I find myself torn on which shade to pick. (Which is hardly surprising given my obsession with all lip products. Read about the ridiculous amount I carry in my bag here.)


I recently went from Brunette to light Blonde, then from light Blonde I have gone to, and settled on, a sandy, caramel blonde. But truth be told, I still think of myself as a brunette so find it tricky picking out the right Red lipstick. I've grown fond of a dark berry colour called Digna, which was part of the limited edition Marcel Wanders line from Mac last Christmas. It's very vampy and very glam, the perfect red lip for a mulled wine filled evening. I also feel like Mac's Lady Danger seems to be a universal colour. It suited me as a brunette and still looks great with my lighter locks. Lady Danger is not for the shy and retiring type however, and has a hint of Orange to it, but I love it.


Digna

Lady Danger




Whilst we're on the topic of lips I'm quite intrigued by Violent Lips. I definitely want to hunt them down and give them a try. Does anyone know where you can buy them in England?

No comments:

Post a Comment