Wednesday 16 November 2011

November Lust List

Before I start with my 'Lust List' I wanted to start with a little hair, for want of a better word rave. I watched AndreasChoice's Youtube tutorial on Semi-Heatless pin curls and was very eager to give it a try. I was convinced it just wouldn't work with my hair since my hair never even holds heat produced curls. I'm unfortunate in that my hair is very fine but I have lots of it, which means weight... Which means it really fights against being curled. I suppose I should be grateful since it pretty much air-dries straight but this is no fun when I fancy tousled curls.

Anyway in short I followed the tutorial and it worked! I was amazed and really loved the results so thank you Andrea I have found a great way to get curls with no heat which is exactly what I needed after my Babyliss curling wand disaster. For those who don't know, back in June my Babyliss conical wand burnt a chunk of my hair off on a low heat setting. I have to add that Babyliss were absolutely wonderful with dealing with my complaint and they replaced my faulty wand, so I have no complaints there.
See below for the hair tutorial. I actually enjoy the whole process of pinning the curls, it feels so retro like painting on a nice Red lipstick.



Right on with the 'Lust List'
Until next time lovers...

(P.s. Everyone go and subscribe to Andreas channel here NOW... She's fab!)

No comments:

Post a Comment