Monday 28 November 2011

Rainbow Connection

Good evening lovelies.
I know I have raved about OPI's Rainbow Connection but I have yet to give you a NOTD.
So this is exactly what this is!
It took me about 3 coats to create this 'solid' glitter affect and I had to use 2 coats of Seche Vite top coat, as I'm a stickler for smooth nails. Does anyone else have that strange, almost fear of nails catching on their clothes, be it a chipped nail or glitter polish? It is literally like nails down a chalkboard to me.


Without further ado I give you... Rainbow Connection...



Isn't it beautiful? I feel very Christmassy with this polish on and have been given plenty of compliments, which we all know is the sign of a good nail polish.

What nail polish is making you feel Christmassy? I am, as always, on the lookout for more!

2 comments:

  1. So pretty! I'm going to have to give this one a try!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do! It's absolutely gorgeous... A pain to remove but ahh well!

    ReplyDelete