Saturday 8 October 2011

What's in my bag?...Lip products!!


I've seen plenty of "whats in my bag" blogs and vlogs recently and thought, 'if the contents of my bag weren't so boring, I might be tempted to join in the fun'.

When I had a little peek to see just how boring it was, I was horrified at just how many lipsticks and lipglosses I had in there. It was somewhat of a reunion for me with some of the lipsticks in there so all in all it was worth it.

I'm almost ashamed to admit I had 12 lip products in my bag! (see below)



(L-R, top row- Sleek Sheen Lipstick "Coral Reef", No.17 Mirror Shine Lipstick "Bee Hive", Mac "Viva Glam GaGa", Mac "Ever Hip, Mac Pro Longwear "Love Forever!", Revlon Lipgloss "Peach Petal", Bare Escentuals Buxom Lips "Eva", Lancome lipgloss "024", Collection 2000 Cream Puff "Cotton Candy", Pop lipgloss, no idea what colour as writing has all rubbed off!.
Bottom Row - Burt's Bees Radience Lip Shimmer and a trusty tin of Aloe Vaseline)

Hey, a girl has to have a choice!

Am I the only one who hoards lipsticks in my handbag?

No comments:

Post a Comment