Thursday 24 November 2011

Homemade Face Mask

Well haven't I been a rubbish blogger recently. I've been having some serious computer troubles, namely that I have too much crap clogging my beautiful MacBook Pro. So after a good few hours of de-clogging my computer, I decided to de-clog my face with a homemade face mask.

It's always nice to know exactly what you're putting on your face and with a homemade face mask this is obviously a guarantee.

I made a banana and honey face mask which really is as simple as it sounds. I mixed one mashed banana with a teaspoon of honey, est voila! It's a bit of an awkward texture to apply but that's all part of the fun.

My skin felt smooth and tightened after, and I even have leftovers in the fridge for seconds.

Does anyone else have any good home made face mask recipes?



No comments:

Post a Comment