Thursday 17 May 2012

Real Techniques Brushes

I've had these Real Techniques brushes for a while now but I didn't want to write about them until I had tried them for a while first. I needn't have bothered since they were just as amazing as I knew they were going to be.


The Real Techniques brushes were designed by Samantha Chapman, one half of the absolutely fabulous PixiWoo girls (I'd be surprised if you hadn't heard of them but if you haven't educate yourselves... http://www.youtube.com/user/pixiwoo). I originally bought the Stippling Brush by itself to apply foundation and I absolutely loved it. So when my sister bought me one of the kits for my Birthday I was over the moon.






My three favourites are (L-R) the Stippling brush, the Blending brush and the Contour brush. I use all three every single day and given that I always used to apply foundation with my fingers that's saying something!


I apply my foundation with the blending brush, use the stippling brush to blend concealer in and use the contour brush to (yep you guessed it) contour. I also like to use the blending brush after I'm done with all my make up just to blend everything in together. 


The brushes are super soft and they absolutely never shed at all, not a single fibre. I would actually pay someone to come and stroke my face with them all day, they are that soft! So if you're looking for some great brushes I 100% recommend Real Techniques brushes, which you can now buy in Boots. Alternatively you can buy them here.


What are your favourite make up brushes?

No comments:

Post a Comment