Sunday 27 May 2012

May Glossy Box Favourites

To anyone who didn't know, Glossy Box turned 1 this month. Happy Birthday Glossy Box! To celebrate not only did we get our usual samples, but a few extras to enjoy the festivities. Which leads me to my favourite thing from this months Glossy Box; the compact mirror.







I've needed a little mirror for in my handbag since I smashed the last one, (6 more years of bad luck for me!) so it couldn't have come at a better time. Don't get me wrong there is nothing particularly spectacular about this mirror, and it is just clever advertising from Glossy Box, but it's just so damn practical. Anything that comes in a Glossy Box that is useful for me is a winner in my eyes, like when you get mini shower gels (which I also got this month) which are great to use when traveling.


I have yet to try the leave-in hair mask so I can't officially crown the mirror my Glossy Box favourite. But for arguments sake, lets just say it is indeed my May Glossy Box favourite.


What was your favourite?

No comments:

Post a Comment