Tuesday 15 May 2012

April Glossy Box

Hi all! I'm not going to review the April Glossy Box because a) we got it forever ago and b)there are thousands of reviews I'm sure. But what I did think I would do is just do a post on my stand outs from the box. Not sure if I will do this as a regular thing, it's just there were 3 items in this months box which I have used constantly since getting it. In fact it's safe to say I will cry when they run out (then go and buy the full sized versions!).



As you can see above, the three items I love are the Monu Collagen Cream, the Caudalie S.O.S Thirst Quenching Serum and the Figs and Rouge Balm. I have incorporated all three into my skincare regime and have noticed such a difference. My skin has felt so soft and looks so radiant since using the serum and the Collagen Cream. Morning and night I cleanse with my Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish cleanser, followed by the serum which I pat onto my skin. I then slather on the Collagen Cream after and I'm so pleased with how my skin is looking.

The Figs and Rouge balm is something I have been using, again, morning and night on my lips. I tend to get dry, flakey lips and this has completely eradicated that, plus the scent is delicious. I have also been using the balm on my cuticles and any patches of dry skin and it has really helped moisturise these areas.

I loved this months Glossy Box and I am really glad I've stuck with it, despite feeling a little indifferent with the boxes so far. I feel like some people are too quick to jump ship with these schemes and I had a funny feeling if I cancelled I would regret it when I saw the following months box. 

Anyone else subscribe to Glossy Box? How did you find April's box?

No comments:

Post a Comment