Tuesday 17 April 2012

Belated Birthday Blog

Hello lovelies,


I'm still recovering from my Birthday weekend, yes that's right weekend, some things just need dragging out! I had a fabulous weekend away with some of my incredible friends. We stayed at The Bristol Hotel in... well, Bristol (funny that!). We had afternoon tea at the hotel, went shopping, and went out for drinks in the evening. We even booked a lovely make up artist to come to our hotel room and doll us up for the evening (lazy girl's dream). 
All in all it was a success and I got absolutely spoiled rotten by my friends and family with gifts and cards.


So with all that said I thought I'd do a little Instagram show and tell since we all love a good Instagram (Instagram: making life look better since 2011!). I was thinking of reviewing some of my beauty themed gifts since that is what I enjoy doing, plus I got some Real Techniques brushes which I am absolutely in LOVE with. 


I hope you have all had a lovely weekend. :)



Not the only Birthday girl!, Beautiful tea strainer, The Bristol Hotel, Afternoon Tea,
Makeup envy, Seagull, Finished makeup, Gorge hotel room,
Legs McGee, Beautiful photobook from Amy, Reunited with my scent, Best brushes ever?!,
Hearts all round, Pretty blouse from my sister, Jewelry from Amy, Bobbi goodies from Kat <3

No comments:

Post a Comment