Thursday 5 April 2012

Lilac Prism NOTD

Hands up if at the first hint of spring you're slapping on the pastel cream nail polishes. Come on don't be shy, I know I'm not alone on this one, particularly since all my favourite Youtubers have been sporting varying colourful ice cream shades. 


So I did my usual eBay nail polish spree (which I do every time my bottle of Seche Vite top coat gets to that weird stringy gloopy stage) and I was taken in by Prism from the China Glaze Prismatic collection. So much so that I accidentally bought it twice... Oops! It has however, arrived smack bang in the middle of my love affair with Essie's Lilacism so I couldn't commit to only having Prism on my nails. I have gone for a compromise instead and just topped the Lilacism with Prism on my ring fingers and I think I like it (lots of "isms" going on in this post!).







In case you were wondering where I get my nail polishes from on eBay I always always ALWAYS buy from Top Nail Shop. The lady who runs this shop is incredible and I cannot rate her enough, so definitely go and have a little look. 


I hope you all have a wonderful Easter and eat lots of chocolate. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment