Wednesday 7 March 2012

Bobbi Brown Extra Repair Eye Cream



I don't even know if I need to write anything more than the following:
I AM OBSESSED!


My lovely friend Kat has recently started working as a Bobbi Brown make up artist ,which obviously means she will be tempting me to buy more... and more often! With this new font of Bobbi Brown knowledge comes an introduction to the Extra Repair Eye Cream, which as you can see from above I am completely in love with.


I tend to get quite bad under eye bags since I have a love of all salty foods and end up getting the dreaded Sodium bloat. Since using this eye cream morning and night however, I have noticed significant de-bagging as well as less noticeable dark circles. The texture is rich and creamy but my absolute favourite thing about this product is it almost acts as a primer. Some eye creams really play havoc with concealer, however this one helps your concealer go on smoothly and evenly. It also prevents that horrible concealer creasing, when it settles into your fine lines. 


The scent is fresh and while I detect some Cucumber I can't really work out what the other fragrances are. What I can tell you is it is a really nice, light, fresh fragrance and nothing that would irritate your eyes.


I can't rave about this enough people... you need this in your life!

No comments:

Post a Comment