Saturday 17 September 2011

In search of Peridot... (Or the next best thing)



Thursday I had a serious case of 'Nail Envy'!
Someone came into work with what could only be Peridot o
n her nails. Now the fact that I didn't even have to ask her what colour or brand her nail polish was, says something about Peridot... It's definitely unique.

When I first saw swatches I was convinced it was a 'Bogey Green' and definitely not my cup of tea, but then on seeing it in the flesh I have found myself frantically
searching for it.
Since this sudden change of tune I have searched high and low and it seems to be sold out... EVERYWHERE and I'm far too stubborn to buy it online and pay P&P.

So I set to work to find a good dupe, which I thought would be fairly difficult given that the colour is so unique.
However, a quick look on Google and I find there is a brilliant dupe by Sephora called "Diving in Malaysia" (pictured below).

It's just a shame there is no Sephora in the UK!

So I suppose that just means that until they get more Peridot in stock I will continue on this lonely dupe hunt.

2 comments:

  1. great colour, i have a similar on my blog - chanel peridot!

    would love if you visit my blog

    www.newyorkfashion-sh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need it in my life but I will just have to wait until it's back in stock I suppose!

    Stunning photography by the way!

    ReplyDelete